The Vendetta V60-LT-P1 is a non-hybrid Prototype built by Vendetta for use in the Prototype 1 category for the World Endurance, as well as the 24 Hours of endurance race. The V60-LT-P1 had its competition debut at the 2018 24 Hours Endurance, after financial issues led to the withdrawal of the car at the initial round of the 2018–19 World Championship, the 6 Hours Of Spa.
- Adjusted aeromaps.
- New lights and CSP lights settings.
- New optional physics (rebalanced/fixes).
- Adjusted steering lock to avoid wheels clipping the car body.
- Updated tyres, removed the Soft-Cold compound.
- Adjusted brakes parameters.
- Set up day race lights.
- Sound volume balanced.
-Tyre thermal model tweaks.
-Gearbox shifting timings tweaks.
-Side position lights implemented via CSP Extension.
-Updated tyres (Thermal model, inertias, reduced graining).
-Changed steering ratio to 14 on both cars.
-Updated power/torque curves.
-Fixed an issue with the AI flipping over kerbs.